The new Bryker Woods Elementary website. This site is one of many important channels of communication. Please see “How we communicate.” to learn more – especially with regard to the relationship of this website and the Livingtree site. Also please let us know of anything you notice that needs correction – or anything that can be done to improve communication and transparency.
Water Days 2017 May 17th & 18th
- 3rd-6th grades will participate on Wednesday, May 17th
- K-2nd will participate on Thursday, May 18th.
Please make sure that your child is ready for their Water Day:
- Students need to wear shorts and a t-shirt! No swimsuits!
- They also need to wear Running Shoes or a Closed-Toe sport sandal that straps to their foot. Keens are great! No crocs, flip slops, sandals, boots, or slip-ons.
- Children should also come to school on both days with a ziploc baggie with their first and last name on it with money to use at the concession stand or Kona Ice Sno Cone Truck.
Water Days have been a tradition at Bryker Woods for more than 17 years! Water Days are held in conjunction with M.A.R.E. and signal the countdown to summer for BW students! Students get really wet and participate in water stations! There will once again be a Water Slide this year, provided by Hop-A-Lot Moonwalks and the PTA.