In a recent AISD evaluation “Campus Evaluation of Performance in Community and Student Engagement” Bryker Woods scored “exemplary” across the board. The nine Factors are: fine arts, wellness and physical education, community and parental involvement, 21st Century Workforce Development programs, second language acquisition programs, digital learning environment, dropout prevention strategies, educational programs for gifted and talented students, and compliance with statutory reporting requirements.
- 11/18/19 - 11/21/19 - Book Fair, Library
- 11/22/19 - Turkey Trot, BW Playground
- 11/25/19-11/29/19 - Thanksgiving Break
- 12/3/19 - PTA Meeting, 6:30pm in the Library
- 12/5/19 - Spelling Bee, BW Cafeteria
- 12/6/19 - Chime Club and Choir Tour