MySchoolBucks.com has been replaced with www.SchoolCafe.com. The website has already assigned every student at Bryker Woods a 4 digit code. It is not the same as your child’s AISD student ID number. You are able to fund your child’s account by going to the website and adding money via credit card, or you can bring cash to the cafeteria staff. You can also place restrictions or notices on your child’s account, e.g. allergies, lactose intolerance or even “Don’t allow Billy to buy popsicles except on Friday-treat days.” It will appear on the computer at check-out.
Why Enroll with www.SchoolCafe.com?
- Enrolling and funding is simple and completed
- Once your account is established, you can check
balances, view student purchases, spending limits,
and fund your child’s account from your computer,
phone or fax.
- Your personal and payment card information is
protected by the most advanced internet security.
- Never have to worry about doing it again: with the
payment option, money will always be in your child’s
account. When a low balance is reached, money is
How Do I Enroll?
- Go to www.SchoolCafe.com and click ENROLL
NOW to create an account.
- You’ll also need student id, date of birth, school, and
- Provide credit card or debit card information.
- Select the Automatic Pre-Payment Option.