Bryker Woods offers a myriad of extracurricular opportunities. A small group of parents organize math pentathlon. This is a nationally recognized STEM program of interactive problem-solving games for grades K-7. This program strengthens basic math concepts and skills, aligns with National and State Mathematics Standards, and stimulates creative thinking while developing problem-solving skills. All provided through fun and engaging board games. There is an opportunity to enter a district-wide competition at the end of the year. Many Bryker Woods children have come home with ribbons through the years. More information at mathpentath.org.
Most Recent School News
- 8/9/2019 - New Panther Orientation, 9:00 in BW Library
- 8/14/2019 - Class lists posted on the front doors and LT at 4:00
- 8/16/2019 - Meet the Teacher, 12:00-1:00
- 8/20/2019 - First Day of School 7:40 (No Assembly)
- 8/20/2019 - Tears and Cheers, 7:55 in BW Cafeteria