The Annual Panther Fund ensures the PTA is able to fund the programs and initiatives that make Bryker Woods the Best School In Our Town (think AxBW, STEAM lab, Field Trips, Yearbook and so much more). To maintain these amazing resources, the PTA will spend $380 annually per Bryker Woods student. That sounds like a lot, however compare $63 over six months to what a private education costs. Our goal is to have 100% participation. We encourage every family to invest in their child’s education. No donation is too small. Every contribution helps bridge the gap needed to provide SEL programs, new library books, Drum Day, teacher wishlist items.
So please, give YOUR BEST GIFT at https://brykerwo.ejoinme.org/PantherFund
Did you know?
- 100% of your donation goes directly to the PTA
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- The option to donate in installments up to 6 months
- Every family who donates will receive a “Power Paw” keychain(s)
- Families who donate ABOVE AND BEYOND the $380/per child will be recognized on a fun banner
- The sooner you contribute, the quicker your friendly co-chairs will go-away